1355 Mountain Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba R2X 3B6
If the number you need is not listed below, the Winnipeg Free Press main switchboard, at 204–697–7000, is open Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. All numbers are area code 204 unless otherwise noted.
Letters to the Editor
If you wish to send a letter to be considered for publication as a Letter to the Editor:
- fill out the form on this page, or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- fax 204–697-7412, or
- mail Letters to the Editor, 1355 Mountain Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R2X 3B6.
If you have a news tip we should report on:
- Problems accessing the website or logging in?
Contact customer service at email@example.com or call 204–697–7001.
- Need help with online contests?
Contact Christa Richard, Marketing & Promotions Supervisor: 204–697–7064.
- Need help with online classified ad submissions?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204–697–7100.
- Want to give feedback about the news on our website, apps or mobile site?
Email us at email@example.com.
Contest entries can be dropped off in front of the Winnipeg Free Press building at 1355 Mountain Avenue in Winnipeg.
Delivery Inquiries: Audience Development Department – If you are requesting a change or voicing a concern about your account, please include your full name, address, phone number and account number.
To call to speak to us about delivery/sales of the paper:
- To report a malfunctioning newspaper vending box: 204–697–7001
- To report lost money in a newspaper vending box: 204–697–7001
- To inquire about home delivery: 204–697–7001
- To inquire about delivery outside Winnipeg: 1–800–542–8900
- To start/stop home delivery: 204–697–7001
- To apply to become a Free Press carrier: 204–697–7001
- To inquire about pre–paid subscriptions: 204–697–7001
- To inquire about out–of–province mail subscriptions: 1–204–697–7467
Hours of operation:
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 7 a.m. to noon
- Sunday: CLOSED
Marketing and Promotions Inquiries
To make inquiries about the Jumble contest, call 204–697–7063
Regular Classified Advertising Department hours and detailed listings of Classified Advertising phone number appears in the Classified Section of the daily Winnipeg Free Press.
To place a classified ad call 204–697–7100.
Classified Ad payments can be dropped off in front of the Winnipeg Free Press building at 1355 Mountain Avenue in Winnipeg.
To place an ad (other than Classified) 204–697–7122
- Flyer distribution: 204–697–7227
- Single–sheet printing: 204–697–7218
- Commercial printing: 204–697–7220
Newsroom Receptionist: 204–697–7301
To email an individual, simply click on their name. Email letters sent directly to staff members will be considered personal correspondence.
Recruiting & Internships (Internship information)
- News Fax Line: 204–697–7412
- City Hall/PSB Fax Line: 204–944–8125
- Manitoba Legislature Bureau Fax Line: 204–948–2144
The Winnipeg Free Press sells color reprints of photos taken by our staff photographers. To order a photo reprint call 204–697–7063 or visit our online photo store.